We will request documents only after you have (1) received a Loan Estimate and a Home Loan Toolkit, and (2) you have provided us with your verbal or written "intent to proceed" with the mortgage application. Before receiving the requested documents we may ask you to provide us with Information that will help us to evaluate your potential application for a mortgage loan.
The following documents may be requested to obtain new mortgage loan:
- Signed/completed loan application & disclosures
- 1 Month current & consecutive paystubs (Salaried & W2)
- 2 Years most recent tax returns – All Pages & Schedules
- 2 Years W2’s for salaried employees
- If Self-Employed- Need Partnership/Corporate Returns –
All pages & schedules; (K1’s must be included)
- Assets – 2 months current bank statments- all pages, including blank pages
- Copy of drivers licenses for all borrowers
- If Refinancing, a copy of your mortgage statement, homeowner’s insurance information, any/all HOA information if applicable.
- Self-employed borrowers owning businesses must provide a copy of their business license, any permit, etc. if applicable.